Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
Besides being a healer Julia is also a Kundalini Yoga instructor.
Julia is a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation teacher. She trained with the renowned masters Gurmukh, Harijiwan, Tej and Gurushabd in Los Angeles at Golden Bridge Yoga.
Since 2008 she is teaching one-on–one and group classes in studios all over the world as well as private and celebrity homes in Los Angeles.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan combines sets of yogic postures and movements (asana) with meditative focus, breath work (pranayama), and chanting (mantra).
No previous experience in yoga is required and you will experience immediate benefits from the very first class.
|BOOK A PRIVATE KUNDALINI YOGA SESSION|
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
The Physical Benefits of Kundalini Yoga include:
- strengthens your immune system and nervous system
- improves digestive and the cardiovascular systems
- adjusts metabolism
- increases energy and vitality
- relieves back pain and shoulder/neck tension
- improves circulation and purifies the blood
- heals the body and the organs
The Mental and Emotional Benefits of Kundalini Yoga include:
- elevates depression
- helps with anxiety
- reduces stress, anger and fears
- helps overcome addictive behavior
- brings clarity to the mind and balances emotions
- orients consciousness to create happiness and health
- improves intuition and brings a sense of peace